Warming the Heart by Rebekah Bowers under
R Crafty Creations was started in 2009. I learned to crochet when I was still in elementary, but in the past few years realized how much I love it! I like to make cute things that people enjoy wearing. I also enjoy creating original designs. Also, I do take some custom orders. Tell me what you are looking for and I will see what I can do!
I occasionally give crochet lessons. They are on a first come, first served basis as I have time in my schedule. I charge $15 per 1.5 hour session. Email me for more information.
Email me at email@example.com to contact me or place an order!
Mail in orders are also acceptable: Warming the Heart Order Form (.pdf)
All items are made in a pet free, smoke free environment. We do heat our house with a wood stove, so some items might have a slightly “woodsy” smell.
You can pay in any of the following ways:
2. Check made payable to Rebekah Bowers
3. Paypal/ Credit Card. A paypal account is not required for you to pay via paypal.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your order please contact me within 7 days of receiving it, and I’ll try to find some solution for that particular problem.
For any item that is exchanged, the shipping and handling charges are your responsibility.
– Warming the Heart does not refund for lost packages (please let us know if you’d like insurance).
– Warming the Heart is also not responsible for items not delivered due to an incorrect address.
– Warming the Heart is not responsible for damages during shipping.
– Warming the Heart is not responsible for shipping charges due to returns, repairs, or exchanges.
R Crafty Creations also includes Nae’s Heart Earrings by Renae Ashton and Smacked with a Sparkle by Rachel Gutshall. Orders for Nae’s Heart Jewelry can also be ordered through firstname.lastname@example.org. ♥